Links and Stuff About US Contact Lunar
Welcome to Lunar Magazine
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tomorrowland 2019

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJRYAN

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:17 pm    Post subject: Tomorrowland 2019 Reply with quote

I just wanted to come in and look at some of the old TomorrowWorld/Tomorrowland Talk. Especially with this being its 15th Birthday. Remember when Atlanta was part of the Tomorrowland family? I guess we still kind of are. Chattahoochee Hills will always be its Second home but I miss it. I'm glad we have Imagine now. That fills a pretty big void. But deep in my heart I know what was supposed to be. Just like Ultra at Miami. Atlanta was supposed to have Tomorrowland. For years and years. I guess it'll be okay. I'm just not sure if I'll ever be able to go. Its complicated. Its not like I don't have the money but I'm sure I'll figure it out. But I did watch every second of the live streams this weekend. I swear the music just keeps getting better and better. I listened to Sam Paganini & Charlotte de Witte today and my mind was absolutely blown. And not to sound like a big groupie, but I don't think there's a better dj in the world than Armin van Buuren. His sets are just as incredible as some of the best I've ever heard. But this weekend was something special. Its always something special. But the vibe the lights, the stage. This weekend was the Return of the Book of Wisdom and it was Marvelous. Of course it had some major updates. If it wasn't re-done entirely. But it still brought back memories of being on TomorrowWorld's sacred grounds. We'll always be part of the Belgium family and we'll always be People of Tomorrow. Even today.

I love you guys and keep the vibe alive... that's what we're all here for...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: