Links and Stuff About US Contact Lunar
Welcome to Lunar Magazine
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alesis QS8 and UAD-1 card for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> The Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wesley D.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Alesis QS8 and UAD-1 card for sale Reply with quote

Alesis QS8 (original first gen) for sale - 88 weighted keys w/SKB case - $500 or best offer. It's in 'good' condition. The keys don't feel new, but it's most certainly playable, has really good sounds, many of which I've edited myself. Comes with a giant SKB hard shell case. It's not ATA certified or anything, but it'll protect the board if you transport it, it does have a lot of stickers on it (the case).

UAD-1 cards are about to no longer be supported. So you can either use the card with legacy plugins (everything up til now) or you can trade it in for a $200 credit. I'm selling the card for $100, so you can either have an awesome card that simply won't support new plugins or you can spend $100 for a $200 voucher.

PM me here or on FB or something if interested (I'm easy to find)

-W

ps. also have an iLok key for $5 and a Takemine electric guitar for sale, explorer style body, cracked neck and no pickups if anybody wants a fixer upper. Great axe, would part with it for $100 (sells for $250 without the crack and missing pickups), I might have a EMG pickup I could throw in)
www.twitter.com/wesleydysart
Osmose

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about the 2 sound cards they make...will those support future plugins? Seems like that just came out with those and I was actually looknig at buying one!
Wesley D.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Apollo? That should support everything going forward. I think it's running UAD-2 tech inside. They switched to UAD-2 a while back, and UAD-1 cards were still supported, but with the latest update they're dropping support of the UAD-1 cards. That's why they're offering the $200 voucher, don't think it can be used for the Apollo but I'm not sure.
www.twitter.com/wesleydysart
Osmose

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info Wes!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> The Exchange All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: