Links and Stuff About US Contact Lunar
Welcome to Lunar Magazine
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Events

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mwooddy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:05 am    Post subject: Events Reply with quote

i've added the ability for registered users to add events simply by selecting a date and time at the top of General Discussion new topics. i think this will be easier and increase user events.

please don't abuse this privilege. do not add out-of-town events (anything outside of Metro Atlanta) and do not add events that do not pertain to music. if i don't think your event belongs on the calendar, i will delete it and send you a PM. if i delete three of your calendar events and have sent you three separate PMs about the issue, you will be banned.

i'm doing this because i think it will help this forum in terms of calendar events.

thanks,
matt
mwooddy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

some people are not taking advantage of this. you should at least put a date in your topic title if you are promoting an event.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: