Links and Stuff About US Contact Lunar
Welcome to Lunar Magazine
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interesting Blog..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> Politics and Philosophy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aquatechnic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:13 pm    Post subject: Interesting Blog.. Reply with quote

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2011/10/31/benjamin-fulford-11-1-11-is-the-rothschild-banking-monopoly-finally-about-to-be-dismantled/
enemigo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What exactly do you mean by interesting? Do you mean interesting like Time Cube is interesting?
yossarian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But he's "a Spirit of Light working with energies on this planet, primarily here in Hawai’i (for over 15 years), to assist in the ascension process and bring about the New Earth." How can you not be moved?
Aquatechnic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People are pretty whacked. One thing is for certain that in times like these the crazies really come out!! Cool
Asm0deus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yossarian wrote:
But he's "a Spirit of Light working with energies on this planet, primarily here in Hawai’i (for over 15 years), to assist in the ascension process and bring about the New Earth." How can you not be moved?

He's no match for my Valhallan Warhammer of Darkness -- it's +10 versus Light, and +5 against Spirits! I'd roll criticals all over his bitch-ass. Death to the New Earth!

Laughing
transponder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All one needs to do is look at a chart of the S&P from the last quarter and it's completely obvious that some kind of "re-shuffling" has occurred. That's why there's been so many triple digit movements on the indexes lately. Not sure I'm ready to call it the end of the JP Morgan empire though.
Asm0deus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

transponder wrote:
All one needs to do is look at a chart of the S&P from the last quarter and it's completely obvious that some kind of "re-shuffling" has occurred. That's why there's been so many triple digit movements on the indexes lately. Not sure I'm ready to call it the end of the JP Morgan empire though.

Heh -- exactly. Let's put it this way: They're still buying massive amounts of network equipment and services. (You don't do that if you're hurting.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> Politics and Philosophy All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: