Links and Stuff About US Contact Lunar
Welcome to Lunar Magazine
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Would Hillary mop up the vote?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> Politics and Philosophy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Asm0deus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:03 am    Post subject: Would Hillary mop up the vote? Reply with quote

Listening to her talk about Syria this morning, she spent an inordinate amount of time talking about "progress requiring action, not just words", and I'll swear she was referring to her temporary boss.

So what do you think? If Hillary rallied the Dems, could she win? I think she'd mop up (although I'm no fan).
jkfunkee___

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you can't control one man, how u gonna control 535?
i realize that this is an over simplification of the issue, but its truly how i feel.
obvs her and dollar bill had a deal from before his days as governor, but her clear lack of institutional control within her own marriage doesn't speak well to her ability to lead anything.
Jason G

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think she could control this Congress as it stands now. I don't think anyone could. If the Teapers get bitchslapped in the next election, it should work a lot better.

If she were to quit her job and mount a primary challenge and run against Obama? I think she would win.
Asm0deus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh... Don't read much into this post either. The fact that Hillary could sweep ALL candidates in either party is absolutely NOT an endorsement of the person or skills/lack thereof. It's just an observation of evidence, with a dose of theory.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> Politics and Philosophy All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: