Links and Stuff About US Contact Lunar
Welcome to Lunar Magazine
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Karma
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> Lunar Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
dj dd



Joined: 05 Sep 2007
Posts: 862

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Karma Reply with quote

It is real.....and it is a bitch. It will come back and bite you in the ass. You reap what you sew. Cliches' yes....realities.....yes. BTW...radiohead is the best band to listen to while depressed. Currently on fake plastic trees...might even go for staind later..depends on how many beers I have. Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dj dd



Joined: 05 Sep 2007
Posts: 862

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a god....House of sand and fog is on TMC....about to watch it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dj dd



Joined: 05 Sep 2007
Posts: 862

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dj dd wrote:
There is a god....House of sand and fog is on TMC....about to watch it.

Just switched it to a movie called "candy" starring Heath ledger...ugh....4 beers left.......Can anyone recommentd a good psychiatrist that can get me aderall and xanax?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dj dd



Joined: 05 Sep 2007
Posts: 862

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this movie is sooooo fucking depressing.....fuck...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DJ DVA



Joined: 07 Apr 2003
Posts: 2021
Location: dbl rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dj dd wrote:
this movie is sooooo fucking depressing.....fuck...


Damn bro. Cheer up!

You got it goin' on....

Your good at finding shortcuts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2LpeA3jcEU&NR=1
_________________
"it wasn't horrible, but it was definitely inappropriate" - DAGZ (charlie goodvibes)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dj dd



Joined: 05 Sep 2007
Posts: 862

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm crying tears of beer..... Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dj dd



Joined: 05 Sep 2007
Posts: 862

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ DVA wrote:
dj dd wrote:
this movie is sooooo fucking depressing.....fuck...


Damn bro. Cheer up!

You got it goin' on....

Your good at finding shortcuts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2LpeA3jcEU&NR=1


If i was looking for sympathy i would look between shit and syphilis in the dictionary. I'm in it 4, actually 3, the long haul. Depression isn't that bad, its just the worst shit ever. This movie and beers are making me feel better tho. Thanks for the youtube clip DJ DVA....unfortunaltely I was too depressed to click on it. Maybe tomorrow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DJ DVA



Joined: 07 Apr 2003
Posts: 2021
Location: dbl rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dj dd wrote:
DJ DVA wrote:
dj dd wrote:
this movie is sooooo fucking depressing.....fuck...


Damn bro. Cheer up!

You got it goin' on....

Your good at finding shortcuts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2LpeA3jcEU&NR=1


If i was looking for sympathy i would look between shit and syphilis in the dictionary. I'm in it 4, actually 3, the long haul. Depression isn't that bad, its just the worst shit ever. This movie and beers are making me feel better tho. Thanks for the youtube clip DJ DVA....unfortunaltely I was too depressed to click on it. Maybe tomorrow.


Um, my message would make more sense if you watched the video.....

Anyways, good luck with that man...
_________________
"it wasn't horrible, but it was definitely inappropriate" - DAGZ (charlie goodvibes)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dj dd



Joined: 05 Sep 2007
Posts: 862

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ DVA wrote:
dj dd wrote:
DJ DVA wrote:
dj dd wrote:
this movie is sooooo fucking depressing.....fuck...


Damn bro. Cheer up!

You got it goin' on....

Your good at finding shortcuts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2LpeA3jcEU&NR=1


If i was looking for sympathy i would look between shit and syphilis in the dictionary. I'm in it 4, actually 3, the long haul. Depression isn't that bad, its just the worst shit ever. This movie and beers are making me feel better tho. Thanks for the youtube clip DJ DVA....unfortunaltely I was too depressed to click on it. Maybe tomorrow.


Um, my message would make more sense if you watched the video.....

Anyways, good luck with that man...


Paused the movie....watching now...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dj dd



Joined: 05 Sep 2007
Posts: 862

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I actually lol!!!!! Thats some good shit. I'm about to go to the darkside though,found half a gram and no beer is left!!!! Fuck, oh well...let's just "c" how much my brain can take tonight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dj dd



Joined: 05 Sep 2007
Posts: 862

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ DVA wrote:
dj dd wrote:
DJ DVA wrote:
dj dd wrote:
this movie is sooooo fucking depressing.....fuck...


Damn bro. Cheer up!

You got it goin' on....

Your good at finding shortcuts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2LpeA3jcEU&NR=1


If i was looking for sympathy i would look between shit and syphilis in the dictionary. I'm in it 4, actually 3, the long haul. Depression isn't that bad, its just the worst shit ever. This movie and beers are making me feel better tho. Thanks for the youtube clip DJ DVA....unfortunaltely I was too depressed to click on it. Maybe tomorrow.


Um, my message would make more sense if you watched the video.....

Anyways, good luck with that man...


Gratitude......Holgi Star-Not for me...... Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dj dd



Joined: 05 Sep 2007
Posts: 862

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or if your into country music....frivolous-moonshine Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thesouphead



Joined: 19 Mar 2003
Posts: 15214

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dj dd wrote:
or if your into country music....frivolous-moonshine Wink



do you need me to post my Beatport Country Music chart?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
transa firma



Joined: 18 Mar 2003
Posts: 11063
Location: Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane, Basement Level

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

|
|


_________________
´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·¸<º))))><
`·.¸¸.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·¸><((((º>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AIsaac



Joined: 12 Jul 2003
Posts: 4342
Location: Lost City

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're riding the karma train now.

What is Karma? I'm not totally sure, but I think it's something Carson Daly came up with.


_________________
http://www.grooveasylum.com/
Tommie Sunshine, DJ Pierre & Angel Alanis@QUAD-New Years!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> Lunar Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot add events in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
 
home  |  features  |  events  |  reviews  |  dj charts  |  forum  |  my lunar  |  links  |  about us  |  contact