Links and Stuff About US Contact Lunar
Welcome to Lunar Magazine
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sasha....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> Lunar Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dj dd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Sasha.... Reply with quote

Read the thread about the dude getting beat by the flashlight or whatever....go into a club...expect the worst...you would be an idiot not to think less. I mean goddamn...you really think these steroid pumping iceheads have any sense? Bottom line is don't talk back to an overgrown gorilla. Don't try to explain yourself....don't try to do anything....walk away....u can't win. Get drunk...have fun, and agree to wahtever the security guard says.....believe me, they suck, but whatever, stay out of their way and u won't have a problem. Its Sasha, it will be good.
iammesol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So when the club seriously fucks up, you should be a good little minion and not do anything about it? Laughing
dj dd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iammesol wrote:
So when the club seriously fucks up, you should be a good little minion and not do anything about it? Laughing

Define seriously fucks up? One overgrown steroid icehead beating some dude with a flashlight? That's a personal situation between him and the club. The whole club and night should be pentalized for that? Whatever, pentalize it for the sound, not some stupid ass bouncers.....i mean c'mon...this shit happend all the time everywhere, whatever...i've never had a problem in 10 years at any club with a bouncer.
iammesol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dj dd wrote:
iammesol wrote:

Define seriously fucks up?

Giving her the wrong wristband - messing up every piece of planning that went into the night - even though he did what was asked of him.
dj dd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iammesol wrote:
dj dd wrote:
iammesol wrote:

Define seriously fucks up?

Giving her the wrong wristband - messing up every piece of planning that went into the night - even though he did what was asked of him.

So, the night was a bust. It seriously total bullshit that anyone respects total control and a great time with no hassle KNOWING a clubs history. I mean really...people are SHOCKED that this happened and will void the club in the future because one of mj's friend of a friend got beat up with a flashlight? I don't know this dude and I don't know what happend, but i'm going to see sasha at opera/1150 on halloween because I've never had a problem there, besides the sound sucking ass on certain nights.......hopefully that will be fixed. Anyone that doesn't go because of some heresay of some lunar member's friend of a friend 's experience is an idiot. Don't go because u don't like sasha, or the sound sux, or the drinks are too expensive.....but to boycott a club that u don't know the whole situation is ridiculous and ignorant. Sasha KILLED it last time he was here and I expect the same result.
iammesol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't just MJ's friend. Did you read the whole thread?
dj dd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iammesol wrote:
Wasn't just MJ's friend. Did you read the whole thread?

Yeah, but he started the whole thing and everyone that had a problem seemed to chip in. Whatever, if you have a problem with it don't go. I'm just saying i've never had a problem with it...I mean what bouncers are cool? It's just suprising to me that these guys are still there after all these years....do the math. I fucking hate bouncers with a passion....I think they are arrogant, cocky, and insucure....but they have a job....and they are necessary just like police officers...heh...right? Blahhh...its just so fucking retarded when someone gets on here and acts shocked or feels the need to let everyone know what happened like knowone knows that bouncers are the biggest pieces of shit on earth. It ain't changing folks...its a necessary evil.
iammesol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bouncers that put you in the hospital aren't necessary under any means. I would agree with you if it was about a person getting dumped into the street for doing something stupid, but there was no fault. Why are you even ranting about how you don't like others' rants, anyway?
dj dd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iammesol wrote:
Bouncers that put you in the hospital aren't necessary under any means. I would agree with you if it was about a person getting dumped into the street for doing something stupid, but there was no fault. Why are you even ranting about how you don't like others' rants, anyway?

Three of my friends have been put in the hospital by bouncers. You take that chance when you go to a club....is it fair, no. It officially sucks. But with all the horror stories I'm not surprised to hear this. I mean its happened to three friends of mine. One had his face broken open with 65 stitches for doing absolutely nothing. I just think it is pretty redundant to come on here and say a bouncer fucked someone up and boycott a club for that. We should be really concerned that there was no police action taken against the bouncer. THATS the real issue if u ask me. No one deserves to be bashed in the head and put in the hospital. I'm just saying going to a club like opera you are taking that chance everytime. Its just not surpising to me. Why am I ranting about other peoples rants? Why are you even responding to my rant? Do you feel the need to stand up for the other rant? Or are you just ranting to rant?
mj

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude you are coming dangerously close to disrespecting me. Keep my name out of your mouth if you don't me. How bout this? You want to be a good little bitch and just bow down and do whatever your told by anyone, thats on you. Around here we believe we are in America.

Besides you are contradicting yourself anyway. You are bitching about people speaking publicly about a problem they have, when you are in fact right now, speaking publicly about the problem you are having with them speaking.

Rolling Eyes
Atlanta, GA
http://www.facebook.com/djmjatl
http://www.twitter.com/MJofKingdom
mj

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dj dd wrote:
Anyone that doesn't go because of some heresay of some lunar member's friend of a friend 's experience is an idiot.

Its called having credibility, dildo. I am more than just some "lunar member".
Atlanta, GA
mj

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dj dd wrote:

Three of my friends have been put in the hospital by bouncers. You take that chance when you go to a club....

Please for the love of God, stop talking. You have impugned your own integrity, opinion (and dare I say intelligence) at least 4 times in this thread alone.
Atlanta, GA
LilRed

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dead horse
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> Lunar Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: