Links and Stuff About US Contact Lunar
Welcome to Lunar Magazine
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey Mr. Boogeyman secret Lunar admin...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> Lunar Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mj

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mr. Boogeyman secret Lunar admin... Reply with quote

dj dd wrote:
mj wrote:
dj dd wrote:
mj wrote:
dj dd wrote:
mj wrote:
VJ wrote:
Show yo' self!

In 8 years here I can't recall a post ever being locked. Shit is getting deleted and moved. The fun posts are gettin tha' lockdown! I can't even make fun of KO in a post where he is getting ragged on because there is no reply button but instead, a picture of a lock and the words "locked". Are you trying to protect me from myselffff???

Who is you!! Brown man is curious. Razz

Carry on...nothing to see here... Very Happy

VJ

Great minds think alike. I just made a thread about the same subject at the same time.

Yeah bro, you were the one begging the monitors to delete posts. Rolling Eyes

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Um wrong. I was the one telling the moderators to ban the trolls. Good try though. You wont ever hear me asking for something to be deleted. If you ever came to the forum I used to Mod (which I used to link to all the time on here) you would know that I am a HUGE abdicator of free speech. I just think that free speech should also come with everyone's knowledge of who is saying it. I think you should have to actually be outed for who you really are, when you talk shit about people like a bitch from behind an anonymous screen name on a forum. Freedom comes with responsibility. You are responsible for your words. You can say whatever you want, but I can pop you in the lip for saying it. Thats true freedom.

Ok MJ, i don't see where you are coming from. You want to see trolls banned for speaking out(fredom of speech, banter, nonsense, whatever), but you say that you are a huge abidicator of freedom of speech? Isn't trolling freedom of speech in a way? Just curious. Not trying to push your buttons, I know your a well respected member of the electronic community, but it just sounds like your being a hypocrite in this instance.

I am not being a hypocrite and I really don't understand how to make my point any more clear. But I will try again, I am for anyone saying what they want or have to say, even if it is about me, but I also believe that that person should have to be responsible for his or her words, and not be able to hide behind an anonymous screen name. Trolling is the act of inciting others for your own pleasure. Most people once their identities are known are unable to do that, because they will be confronted by the parties they incite sooner or later. Trolling is not allowed and is banned on almost EVERY forum in existence, including this one, for this very reason. It slips by here I guess because our Mods are "busy", or so I was told.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ponWum-8JRc

Best movie ever. Instant classic for anyone that has ever had to deal with The Feds.
Atlanta, GA
http://www.facebook.com/djmjatl
http://www.twitter.com/MJofKingdom
enemigo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Mr. Boogeyman secret Lunar admin... Reply with quote

mj wrote:
I am a HUGE abdicator of free speech.

??

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/abdicator
enemigo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Mr. Boogeyman secret Lunar admin... Reply with quote

VJ wrote:
In 8 years here I can't recall a post ever being locked.

on lunar?!?! seriously!?!!
iceman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i believe he meant advocator. i didnt even think abdicator was a word, but that definition made it all the more hilarious.
Thesouphead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"are you afraid of the boogie monster?...................................GET DOWN........GET DOWN."
MCB

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iceman wrote:
i believe he meant advocator. i didnt even think abdicator was a word, but that definition made it all the more hilarious.

I"m always curious about stuff like this so I looked.

abdicator - one who formally relinquishes an office or responsibility
quitter - a person who gives up too easily.

Think it was the wrong word.
Thesouphead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Mr. Boogeyman secret Lunar admin... Reply with quote

mj wrote:
dj dd wrote:
mj wrote:
VJ wrote:
Show yo' self!

In 8 years here I can't recall a post ever being locked. Shit is getting deleted and moved. The fun posts are gettin tha' lockdown! I can't even make fun of KO in a post where he is getting ragged on because there is no reply button but instead, a picture of a lock and the words "locked". Are you trying to protect me from myselffff???

Who is you!! Brown man is curious. Razz

Carry on...nothing to see here... Very Happy

VJ

Great minds think alike. I just made a thread about the same subject at the same time.

Yeah bro, you were the one begging the monitors to delete posts. Rolling Eyes

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Um wrong. I was the one telling the moderators to ban the trolls. Good try though. You wont ever hear me asking for something to be deleted. If you ever came to the forum I used to Mod (which I used to link to all the time on here) you would know that I am a HUGE abdicator of free speech. I just think that free speech should also come with everyone's knowledge of who is saying it. I think you should have to actually be outed for who you really are, when you talk shit about people like a bitch from behind an anonymous screen name on a forum. Freedom comes with responsibility. You are responsible for your words. You can say whatever you want, but I can pop you in the lip for saying it. Thats true freedom.

you should just virtually pop screen names in the lip in my opinion. less blood to clean up. less hand hurting.
Amanda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCB wrote:
abdicator - one who formally relinquishes an office or responsibility

Abdicator reminds me of a French expression, "Abdique du throne Louis XV!" Which means, literally, "Abdict the throne Louis XV."

You say it to someone who has been on the toilet for too long.

Insert any unpopular monarch for Louis XV.
mj

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Mr. Boogeyman secret Lunar admin... Reply with quote

enemigo wrote:
mj wrote:
I am a HUGE abdicator of free speech.

??

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/abdicator

Hhehehehehe
Oops. I guess the word "Proponent" should be there. It should have been "ADVOCATOR". Fucking spell checker thought I was trying say something I wasnt. Sorry!
Atlanta, GA
http://www.facebook.com/djmjatl
http://www.twitter.com/MJofKingdom
Amanda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Mr. Boogeyman secret Lunar admin... Reply with quote

mj wrote:
...spell checker thought I was trying say something I wasnt...

There's spell checker on Lunar?
Thesouphead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Mr. Boogeyman secret Lunar admin... Reply with quote

Amanda wrote:
mj wrote:
...spell checker thought I was trying say something I wasnt...

There's spell checker on Lunar?

it's eddie.
IAMMARTI

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lunar has not been as entertaining as of late due to deleted/locked threads.

I miss the nighttrain/ryan/whatever douche from Miami threads.

My days are lacking "something" without those. Sad
CharlieP

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inferno wrote:
now i will never know DJ Keri's surprise Crying or Very sad

LOL!!!
MCB

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAMMARTI wrote:
Lunar has not been as entertaining as of late due to deleted/locked threads.

I miss the nighttrain/ryan/whatever douche from Miami threads.

My days are lacking "something" without those. Sad

All we need is someone to post something really stupid to get it all started. Any takers? lol
Rob Dowell

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we could have contests to see who can create a thread that gets locked the fastest.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> Lunar Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: