Links and Stuff About US Contact Lunar
Welcome to Lunar Magazine
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey Mr. Boogeyman secret Lunar admin...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> Lunar Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
VJ



Joined: 18 Oct 2004
Posts: 5898
Location: Easside..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Hey Mr. Boogeyman secret Lunar admin... Reply with quote

Show yo' self!

In 8 years here I can't recall a post ever being locked. Shit is getting deleted and moved. The fun posts are gettin tha' lockdown! I can't even make fun of KO in a post where he is getting ragged on because there is no reply button but instead, a picture of a lock and the words "locked". Are you trying to protect me from myselffff???



Who is you!! Brown man is curious. Razz


Carry on...nothing to see here... Very Happy

VJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
sublime



Joined: 21 Mar 2003
Posts: 914
Location: Land O House

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAMN THA MAN!!!

Prohibition never works!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mj



Joined: 27 Mar 2003
Posts: 8190
Location: Atlanta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mr. Boogeyman secret Lunar admin... Reply with quote

VJ wrote:
Show yo' self!

In 8 years here I can't recall a post ever being locked. Shit is getting deleted and moved. The fun posts are gettin tha' lockdown! I can't even make fun of KO in a post where he is getting ragged on because there is no reply button but instead, a picture of a lock and the words "locked". Are you trying to protect me from myselffff???



Who is you!! Brown man is curious. Razz


Carry on...nothing to see here... Very Happy

VJ


Great minds think alike. I just made a thread about the same subject at the same time.
_________________
MJ
Stateside Music Authority
Kingdom Rave
Atlanta, GA
http://www.facebook.com/djmjatl
http://www.twitter.com/MJofKingdom
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
VJ



Joined: 18 Oct 2004
Posts: 5898
Location: Easside..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might just be the first and only person to actually get props and credit from MJ on this messageboard. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil And I beat you by five minutes. Razz

Jus' playin'...im trying to instigate something. I need a picture of a lock on my thread, stat!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
mwooddy
Site Admin


Joined: 15 Apr 2007
Posts: 5587
Location: EA

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now i will never know DJ Keri's surprise Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VJ



Joined: 18 Oct 2004
Posts: 5898
Location: Easside..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Keri thread I understood when you cats started getting nasty. Like her or not, like her music or not, Keri is one of those staples from a decade ago in what used to be our raver scene-ish. I purposely didn't get in on that thread for that reason....

That said, sup with tha locks?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
mj



Joined: 27 Mar 2003
Posts: 8190
Location: Atlanta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VJ wrote:
I might just be the first and only person to actually get props and credit from MJ on this messageboard. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil And I beat you by five minutes. Razz

Jus' playin'...im trying to instigate something. I need a picture of a lock on my thread, stat!


You only beat me by 5 minutes because I was toiling with the idea of actually posting it or not. Then I got on the phone with something unrelated, came back, said fuck it, and hit post. I bet we were typing it at the same exact time though.
_________________
MJ
Stateside Music Authority
Kingdom Rave
Atlanta, GA
http://www.facebook.com/djmjatl
http://www.twitter.com/MJofKingdom
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
djy



Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 3930
Location: Behind the decks!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, lunar finally becomes really entertaining and all these posts are locked.
Way to pooh pooh the party! Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dj dd



Joined: 05 Sep 2007
Posts: 862

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mr. Boogeyman secret Lunar admin... Reply with quote

mj wrote:
VJ wrote:
Show yo' self!

In 8 years here I can't recall a post ever being locked. Shit is getting deleted and moved. The fun posts are gettin tha' lockdown! I can't even make fun of KO in a post where he is getting ragged on because there is no reply button but instead, a picture of a lock and the words "locked". Are you trying to protect me from myselffff???



Who is you!! Brown man is curious. Razz


Carry on...nothing to see here... Very Happy

VJ


Great minds think alike. I just made a thread about the same subject at the same time.


Yeah bro, you were the one begging the monitors to delete posts. Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mj



Joined: 27 Mar 2003
Posts: 8190
Location: Atlanta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mr. Boogeyman secret Lunar admin... Reply with quote

dj dd wrote:
mj wrote:
VJ wrote:
Show yo' self!

In 8 years here I can't recall a post ever being locked. Shit is getting deleted and moved. The fun posts are gettin tha' lockdown! I can't even make fun of KO in a post where he is getting ragged on because there is no reply button but instead, a picture of a lock and the words "locked". Are you trying to protect me from myselffff???



Who is you!! Brown man is curious. Razz


Carry on...nothing to see here... Very Happy

VJ


Great minds think alike. I just made a thread about the same subject at the same time.


Yeah bro, you were the one begging the monitors to delete posts. Rolling Eyes


Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Um wrong. I was the one telling the moderators to ban the trolls. Good try though. You wont ever hear me asking for something to be deleted. If you ever came to the forum I used to Mod (which I used to link to all the time on here) you would know that I am a HUGE abdicator of free speech. I just think that free speech should also come with everyone's knowledge of who is saying it. I think you should have to actually be outed for who you really are, when you talk shit about people like a bitch from behind an anonymous screen name on a forum. Freedom comes with responsibility. You are responsible for your words. You can say whatever you want, but I can pop you in the lip for saying it. Thats true freedom.
_________________
MJ
Stateside Music Authority
Kingdom Rave
Atlanta, GA
http://www.facebook.com/djmjatl
http://www.twitter.com/MJofKingdom
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
VJ



Joined: 18 Oct 2004
Posts: 5898
Location: Easside..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJ says don't be an anonymous bitch. He also usually says if you have beef with him, that you should find him in a club and have it out. Somehow this never happens because it would make for good lunar stories and fodder, oh...and also cause yer all too "bitchmade" (that's a term i stole from the MJ).
Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
dj dd



Joined: 05 Sep 2007
Posts: 862

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mr. Boogeyman secret Lunar admin... Reply with quote

mj wrote:
dj dd wrote:
mj wrote:
VJ wrote:
Show yo' self!

In 8 years here I can't recall a post ever being locked. Shit is getting deleted and moved. The fun posts are gettin tha' lockdown! I can't even make fun of KO in a post where he is getting ragged on because there is no reply button but instead, a picture of a lock and the words "locked". Are you trying to protect me from myselffff???



Who is you!! Brown man is curious. Razz


Carry on...nothing to see here... Very Happy

VJ


Great minds think alike. I just made a thread about the same subject at the same time.


Yeah bro, you were the one begging the monitors to delete posts. Rolling Eyes


Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Um wrong. I was the one telling the moderators to ban the trolls. Good try though. You wont ever hear me asking for something to be deleted. If you ever came to the forum I used to Mod (which I used to link to all the time on here) you would know that I am a HUGE abdicator of free speech. I just think that free speech should also come with everyone's knowledge of who is saying it. I think you should have to actually be outed for who you really are, when you talk shit about people like a bitch from behind an anonymous screen name on a forum. Freedom comes with responsibility. You are responsible for your words. You can say whatever you want, but I can pop you in the lip for saying it. Thats true freedom.


Ok MJ, i don't see where you are coming from. You want to see trolls banned for speaking out(fredom of speech, banter, nonsense, whatever), but you say that you are a huge abidicator of freedom of speech? Isn't trolling freedom of speech in a way? Just curious. Not trying to push your buttons, I know your a well respected member of the electronic community, but it just sounds like your being a hypocrite in this instance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mj



Joined: 27 Mar 2003
Posts: 8190
Location: Atlanta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mr. Boogeyman secret Lunar admin... Reply with quote

dj dd wrote:
mj wrote:
dj dd wrote:
mj wrote:
VJ wrote:
Show yo' self!

In 8 years here I can't recall a post ever being locked. Shit is getting deleted and moved. The fun posts are gettin tha' lockdown! I can't even make fun of KO in a post where he is getting ragged on because there is no reply button but instead, a picture of a lock and the words "locked". Are you trying to protect me from myselffff???



Who is you!! Brown man is curious. Razz


Carry on...nothing to see here... Very Happy

VJ


Great minds think alike. I just made a thread about the same subject at the same time.


Yeah bro, you were the one begging the monitors to delete posts. Rolling Eyes


Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Um wrong. I was the one telling the moderators to ban the trolls. Good try though. You wont ever hear me asking for something to be deleted. If you ever came to the forum I used to Mod (which I used to link to all the time on here) you would know that I am a HUGE abdicator of free speech. I just think that free speech should also come with everyone's knowledge of who is saying it. I think you should have to actually be outed for who you really are, when you talk shit about people like a bitch from behind an anonymous screen name on a forum. Freedom comes with responsibility. You are responsible for your words. You can say whatever you want, but I can pop you in the lip for saying it. Thats true freedom.


Ok MJ, i don't see where you are coming from. You want to see trolls banned for speaking out(fredom of speech, banter, nonsense, whatever), but you say that you are a huge abidicator of freedom of speech? Isn't trolling freedom of speech in a way? Just curious. Not trying to push your buttons, I know your a well respected member of the electronic community, but it just sounds like your being a hypocrite in this instance.


I am not being a hypocrite and I really don't understand how to make my point any more clear. But I will try again, I am for anyone saying what they want or have to say, even if it is about me, but I also believe that that person should have to be responsible for his or her words, and not be able to hide behind an anonymous screen name. Trolling is the act of inciting others for your own pleasure. Most people once their identities are known are unable to do that, because they will be confronted by the parties they incite sooner or later. Trolling is not allowed and is banned on almost EVERY forum in existence, including this one, for this very reason. It slips by here I guess because our Mods are "busy", or so I was told.
_________________
MJ
Stateside Music Authority
Kingdom Rave
Atlanta, GA
http://www.facebook.com/djmjatl
http://www.twitter.com/MJofKingdom
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
dj dd



Joined: 05 Sep 2007
Posts: 862

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mr. Boogeyman secret Lunar admin... Reply with quote

mj wrote:
dj dd wrote:
mj wrote:
dj dd wrote:
mj wrote:
VJ wrote:
Show yo' self!

In 8 years here I can't recall a post ever being locked. Shit is getting deleted and moved. The fun posts are gettin tha' lockdown! I can't even make fun of KO in a post where he is getting ragged on because there is no reply button but instead, a picture of a lock and the words "locked". Are you trying to protect me from myselffff???



Who is you!! Brown man is curious. Razz


Carry on...nothing to see here... Very Happy

VJ


Great minds think alike. I just made a thread about the same subject at the same time.


Yeah bro, you were the one begging the monitors to delete posts. Rolling Eyes


Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Um wrong. I was the one telling the moderators to ban the trolls. Good try though. You wont ever hear me asking for something to be deleted. If you ever came to the forum I used to Mod (which I used to link to all the time on here) you would know that I am a HUGE abdicator of free speech. I just think that free speech should also come with everyone's knowledge of who is saying it. I think you should have to actually be outed for who you really are, when you talk shit about people like a bitch from behind an anonymous screen name on a forum. Freedom comes with responsibility. You are responsible for your words. You can say whatever you want, but I can pop you in the lip for saying it. Thats true freedom.


Ok MJ, i don't see where you are coming from. You want to see trolls banned for speaking out(fredom of speech, banter, nonsense, whatever), but you say that you are a huge abidicator of freedom of speech? Isn't trolling freedom of speech in a way? Just curious. Not trying to push your buttons, I know your a well respected member of the electronic community, but it just sounds like your being a hypocrite in this instance.


I am not being a hypocrite and I really don't understand how to make my point any more clear. But I will try again, I am for anyone saying what they want or have to say, even if it is about me, but I also believe that that person should have to be responsible for his or her words, and not be able to hide behind an anonymous screen name. Trolling is the act of inciting others for your own pleasure. Most people once their identities are known are unable to do that, because they will be confronted by the parties they incite sooner or later. Trolling is not allowed and is banned on almost EVERY forum in existence, including this one, for this very reason. It slips by here I guess because our Mods are "busy", or so I was told.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ponWum-8JRc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VJ



Joined: 18 Oct 2004
Posts: 5898
Location: Easside..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mr. Boogeyman secret Lunar admin... Reply with quote

mj wrote:
Most people once their identities are known are unable to do that, because they will be confronted by the parties they incite sooner or later.


I do this. It makes Thursdays at Lava that much more fun. Razz


This thread is getting good now....I'm glad I could come up with cheap humor to offset the locks.

Twisted Evil

We might set a record for most number of posts in shortest amount of time on LunaMagz. Keep it up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> Lunar Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot add events in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
 
home  |  features  |  events  |  reviews  |  dj charts  |  forum  |  my lunar  |  links  |  about us  |  contact