Links and Stuff About US Contact Lunar
Welcome to Lunar Magazine
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey Everybody - LTNS - Update On Me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:36 am    Post subject: Hey Everybody - LTNS - Update On Me Reply with quote

Hey guys. I realize that very few people (no one) post on here any more. Most of us keep up with our friends on other forms of Social Media, but oh well...

...I was reminiscing today (looking for what I might have been doing on 7/8/00) and dropped back in.

Anyways, if you don't keep up with me anywhere else, here's the last ten years or so of my life:

*Got married to a wonderful woman named Ashley in Vegas in 2011...Vinyl Boy was my best man Smile
*We have a son named Liam who is now 4 years old. He's even taken bboy dance classes already and he has a penchant for heavy metal and hip hop. He is our pride and joy.
*moved back to Nashville in '15 (Lebanon, TN)
*am working for Journeys (the shoe company) as the Sr. Mgr for SEO and Site Search - ran my own agency for a few years before going back to corporate life

I "gave up" DJing about the time I got married. I miss some aspects of it but still have all my music. I just moved on to a different period of my life where the clubs weren't a part of it. I still listen to classic and current house, but maybe not as loud or as much any more.

The "scene" was such an integral part of my life for a nice chunk of my life and I miss many of you. I love hearing old stories that I may have forgotten - whether they are good or bad.

When Liam is a bit older I will teach him the ways of the DJ. Right now I'm just trying to teach him not to keep restarting the same song on Alexa.

I'd love to know how you're doing. I keep a flyer of one of my early shows on the wall in my office and it's always a great conversation piece.

You can find me on FB - Brandon Woodson or Twitter: @djsharc or IG: @killerwoodsonco if you're interested.

Take care,

Brandon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: