Links and Stuff About US Contact Lunar
Welcome to Lunar Magazine
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LUNAR BOWL XIV - Fantasy Football Challenge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJRYAN

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to The Falcoholics for a Phenomenal Season and your Championship Win!! It was a tough fight all season long. Major cudos for putting together the Dream Team of Fantasy Football. J. Nelson, R. Gronkowsk, M. Forte, J. Jones, O. Beckham Jr... You couldn't have been any deeper. And you demonstrated what proper league management is all about. You took down DJRYAN in week 16, 186 - 146 with an amazing performance by your team. Way to stick with the Eagles Defense who down the stretch just absolutely dominated. The Vinyl division finished strong, with the 2 top teams but Figgin For Fumbles, doesn't go unnoticed. His team's acquisitions down the stretch were crucial in his 3rd place Lunar Bowl Finish. If it wasn't for his attention to detail, and ability to play the right players at the right time, he'd be playing right along side All in That Ass for last place. Great Job Chris!!

To the rest of the Teams, and their managers. Thank you so much for playing. I know its hard week end and week out to get online, do the statistical research to field a competitive team, and then manage those instances when those fail proof plans fall apart. That's what this is all about and its much appreciated.

This year was a pretty "different" year in the way the teams were laid out. Some said it was crazy. But others enjoyed the broad visibility the entire NFL had. We played a lot of positions and with that, there were a lot of opportunities to score points. In my opinion the only roster spot that would've changed was TE. There just arent' that many TE's in the league for their to be 16 #1 or #2 TE's starting every Sunday. I think that encumbered some teams from advancing far beyond what they would've had they had another opportunity to start (let's say another RB) . But the challenge was to play with what was required and all teams did an exceptional job. Again thank you for making this years Lunar Bowl fun, exciting, and as challenging as it was.

All Teams are invited back for Lunar Bowl XIV. Rob Dowell will be acting commissioner, (if he so chooses). We will meet back here in September 2015 for our Draft and Seasonal Preparations. As acting commissioner, if there are any suggestions or changes you would like to see moving forward please do not hesitate to message us.

Again, Congratulations to the Lunar Bowl XIII Champs!! The Falcoholics!! And here's to a Great Season!!

Best Regards,

Ryan Montgomery
Commissioner

Rob,

I have assigned you Co-Commissioner Status in lieu of your Lunar Bowl XIII Championship Win. Again, Congratulations on such a great season and for putting together such an impressive team. In the top right hand corner of the menu bar you will see "Commish Tools" If you play around in there I'm sure you'll find some things you'll want to tweak for next years Lunar Bowl. If for any reason you'd like to remain a league manager instead of commissioner, let me know. I do enjoy the responsibility but being that its the reward for winning, the torch should ultimately be passed to you. Let it burn bright and keep the spirit of Lunar Magazine, the NFL, and our Comradery alive for yet another season.

Best Regards,

Ryan Montgomery
Co-Commissioner
DJRYAN

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone wanna play this year? We're 7 weeks until Kick Off..
rockfish

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can u just send an invite to everybody that played last year?
DJRYAN

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

invites sent!! If you didn't play last year and you would like to play this year. Let me know here!! Its almost time to schedule the Draft!!!
DJRYAN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kick Off is Thursday, September 10, 2015 (Steelers vs. Patriots)

We need to have our Draft completed by then. Its Labor Day Weekend and We usually never draft by then so I was thinking Thursday Night at 8:00pm.

I'll set it at that and Happy Drafting!!

Also...

This is the teams configuration this year.

1 QB
4 WR
1 RB
1 TE
1 RB/WR
1 K
1 SP/T

4 Reserves
DJRYAN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have 6 players.. We need a few more.. Please play!! Its fun!!
Christian Michael

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was the jackpot and who sends me the check?

Cool Laughing
DJRYAN

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teams have drafted. We're 3 games in. Log-in and see how your robot team is doing.
DJRYAN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draft is Monday Night!! Come Play!!
Follow the link; https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/634351/invitation?utmpdku=1&key=0d238f090d289119&ikey=5bd5a7ea967ab0b5&soc_src=app-sh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: