Links and Stuff About US Contact Lunar
Welcome to Lunar Magazine
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Auralex Bass Traps & Alesis QS8 for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> The Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wesley D.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:34 am    Post subject: Auralex Bass Traps & Alesis QS8 for sale Reply with quote

Moved into a new place and downsizing my footprint.

Auralex Atom-12 bass traps:

http://www.auralex.com/bass_traps_atom12/bass_traps_atom12.asp

There are six of the large pieces and two cubes, you're supposed to put the cube in a corner and then put the wedges around it making a triangular shape. I'm looking for $150, there is a small amount of residue on them from glue, but they're not damaged or torn at all. Color is grey. I may be able to include a tube of glue (if I can find it amongst all my boxes). I even have the original box, so transporting them isn't quite so hard (it's big, but lightweight)

Also selling my Alesis QS8, $300 firm. I'm including a hard shell case (worth $80 by itself). The board is fully weighted and in working order. The pitch wheel doesn't work, I had it repaired once, evidently it's a very cheap paperclip type piece in there. Other that that there is a little bit of corrosion on the top. I bought this board in 2000 brand new for around $1,200. It's a great keyboard - perfect as a MIDI controller and it's got a 5 banks of 128 sound (a few really nice ones designed by me), but I have another weighted board and no room for both.

PM for details, I live in Lake Claire now and work in Marietta, could meet up anywhere near these two areas.
www.twitter.com/wesleydysart
Wesley D.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keyboard is gone, still have the bass traps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> The Exchange All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: