Links and Stuff About US Contact Lunar
Welcome to Lunar Magazine
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Locked threads and stuff

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> Lunar Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LilRed

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Locked threads and stuff Reply with quote

I like drama. It’s amusing. I think DJs, promoters, and anyone else who sticks their head in here should have thick skin, a sense of humor, and be prepared to defend their statements online. I enjoy watching stupid people get the verbal beat down.

However, I will sometimes lock a thread if I am asked to, or if I feel that certain comments are way out of line. I will also lock something if I feel that everyone has said all that needs to be said and the topic is dead. Nothing irks me more than when a drama-filled thread gets to page 2 and then someone bumps it back to the top of page 1. Rolling Eyes

I may also delete a thread or parts of one if I am asked to.

This is not a new policy. The only reason some of you have never seen a locked thread is because there hasn’t been anything worth locking or deleting recently, or it could be you just haven't been posting here very long.

As a general rule, if a thread is locked, it means that you are welcome to start a new thread about the subject. If a thread disappears, that means end of discussion for that subject.

I prefer not to ban people. It seems banning one pest tends to generate five new ones. That doesn't mean that I won't ever resort to it, though, and our mysterious Lunar benefactor doesn't seem to have any qualms about banning screen names. So don't test your luck.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LunarMagazine.com Forum Index -> Lunar Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: